Scroll images by bigoo.ws


Cursors

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws   www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Glittery texts by bigoo.ws

adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A PreCioUs GifT fRoM tHe hEArT

First day back to the office.....I didn't say back to work coz there's nothing to do...No bosses around, not much friends that come....So peace and quiet.....Watching The Clock

If I were to follow my heart, I'd rather be at home with my cutie son and hubbie then browsing the internet at the office Email But what can I possibly do, my leaves is only one more day to go...hiks...hiks...hiks.... Crying

This morning I've driven myself all the way to the office. I left home at 6.26 and arrived at the office at 6.35 Road Rage Loveeeeeeeeee Idul Fitri holiday Eid Greeting Jakarta is always sooooooo peace at this time of year.....No traffic jams....No queueing everywhere you go.....Love it love it love it...... Spaz

Went back home, can't hardly wait to reach out and pick up my darling "little" Qolby.....to meet my darling "big" hubbie :D

Arrived home around 4.20PM followed with my hubbie at the back of my car..... Motorcyle 2 NASCAR

Then in our room my darling husband & son gave the most precious gift ever Surprise
He made me a record of my 29years's journey of life .
Although there were some mistakes here and there, but they all couldn't prevented the tears for rolling back in my eyes Crying 1
I felt soooo touch with that simple yet meaningful gifts....Trully a gift that came from the hearts of my precious ones. I Love You

Thank you Love...danke Lieblings.....gracias querido....merci chéri....grazie caro....obrigado querido....
Thank you...thank you and thank you from the bottom of my very heart...thank you for everything u've done...thank you for the gifts, the loves, the affections, the patience, the generousity...for being such a great husband and son.....thank you...thank you...thank you..... Blowing A Kiss 2 Blowing A Kiss 2 Blowing A Kiss 2
Love you both soooo very much......Can't and won't imagine how my life'd be without the two of you beside me, keeping me safe and sound, comfortable and happy..... Painted I Love You .....May 4JJ l always keep us together forever and ever...Amien....

Thank you 4JJ l for giving me the best husband, the best son, the best family one can have....Thank you...Alhamdulillah......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

weight loss
om tante yang sudah liat oby